Monday, March 5, 2012

San Jose Toy and Comic Show This Saturday

     There are just a few more days left until the first of the three toy and comic shows that is put on by the fine folks at Time Tunnel Toys.  You will find some great deals, some hard finds on new and old items, as well as celebrity's from television and movie history.
     I will of course be there again with my buddy Rik Argel and we will be there kick things up a notch.  I with the older Star Wars and Star Trek toys, him with the Marvel, DC and sports figures, we along with our buddy, Hot Wheels Fred, will have a large selection of toys and collectibles from yesterday and today.  We will not be the only ones, but I guarantee, we will have a lot of what you are looking for.
     But I would say the real attraction will be the two celebrity guest that Joe and crew have provided for us.  The one and only Billie Dee Williams of Star Wars fame and the lovely Yvonne Craig who played Batgirl in the Batman television series and Orion alien, Marta, from the original Star Trek Series.  To  have these two icons from the small and silver screen is an absolutely amazing and I for one look to escape my booth to stand in line and get their autographs.  I have Lando Calrissian action figures but, damn I wish I had a Harvey Dent action figure from the 1989 movie, Batman.
     The toy show will be this Saturday from 11am to 4 pm (9am for the early birds).  Admission will be $15.00 for the early birds and $5.00 general admission after 11am.  Let me know if you are coming to the show and if you are looking for something and I will see if I have it and bring it.  If you see something there, do not be afraid to make me an offer.  I listen to them all!  See you at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment