Monday, November 8, 2010

Time Tunnel Toy Show

On December 4th, friends of mine and I will be getting together for the Christmas edition of the Time Tunnel Toy Show.
Located at the Santa Clara fairgrounds, we will have toys and collectibles, featuring Star Wars, Star Trek, Hot Wheels, Marvel, Marvel Legends, G.I. Joe, DC Universe and more. After nearly two years of my friend Rik Argel asking me to be part of his group, I finally joined and now I will be participating in my third show.
Although this has been away of making room in my collection, this has been a great and unique opportunity to meet and see new and old collectors. If your reading this and will be attending the show, please let me know what your looking for and email me your want list. If I have it, I will bring it. Hope to see you there! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment